Her company was first created for her first engagement at the London Palace Theatre
She used her company to fill the gaps in between her performances.
- 8 dancers from the Imperial Theatres
- their talent got management interested and the small company was asked to perform more ballets the following season
- led to an increase in dancers
- Anna signed a contract for a tour in America
- This led her to undertake a full company, together with costumes, and scenery
Pavlova's appearance in London and later of the Diaghilev Russian Ballet interest in dancing increased.
So many talented and well trained dancers were available and at the request of the schools Pavlova held annual auditions