My MAP (Multimedia Autobiography Project)
Past, Present, Future
You will work on an multimedia project that incorporates video. The project will be inspired by your autobiography as an artist. You will use the video program to make the visual autobiography come to life. The video will include elements of text, music, and sound effects/ voiceovers.
Schedule of project
1. Introduction to Project; Art Comes to Life Project
2. Begin project. Compile images; Storyboard project; Photoshop
3. Introduction to Garage Band voice recording; choose song and additional
sounds; image and sound editing
4. Compose and edit images; edit sound
5. Compose video
6. Finish editing videos; make movie and burn DVD
7. Present Vidoes in Final ESLI Festival
Writing Class component
You are writing autobiographical essays about your past, present and future. You will use what you write to inspire and complement the content in your videos.
The video should be about 1-3 minutes long. It must include 1) images 2) music and 3) text and 4)other sound effects/ voice recording (optional)
1) You should have at least 30 images
- at least 20 images changed/manipulated in Photoshop
- photographs you've taken
- other images
2) You can choose 1 or more songs to use as background music for your video. You may also create sounds, or compose and record your own music.
3) Text must appear in your video. The text must be excerpted from the past, present and future autobiographical essays and/or the haikus you are writing in your Writing class.
4) You can record your own voice reading excerpts from your essays and journals (optional)